Monday, March 10, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Brands, Day 1: The DD!

Hello, readers! It's nail art week with The Digit-al Dozen and the theme this month is "brands." I've decided to start off the week with the logo for The Digit-al Dozen! We have a fabulous image for our blog and various social media pages, thanks to Missy of Gnarly Gnails! It is a bottle of polish with a gorgeous gradient,  so it was a no brainer for me!


First, I did a gradient on my nails with OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! and Essie The Girls Are Out. For my accent nail, I then painted the polish bottle outline in black, and filled in the outside so the bottle of polish with a gradient was left in the middle. White and black cremes were used to add some more detail to the bottle. I wimped out and skipped the rest of the gorgeous details on the logo, but I think it's close enough.



I can't wait to show you the rest of the designs for this week! Thanks so much for reading!






Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I love this! The gradient effect is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gradient effect, you picked the perfect colours, I am going to have to practice x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative....you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we are a brand! This is amazing - well executed too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect recreation of our logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah-mazing! Just gorgeous and brilliant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap this is SO STINKIN' COOL! What a great idea, too :D I love these!!

    ReplyDelete