Thursday, October 3, 2013

Liquidus Nail Gloss Fall 2013 Collection + Glitter Gradient!

Press Release

Good morning, readers! I have a trio of new Fall 2013 collection polishes by Liquidus Nail Gloss to share with you today. If you aren't familiar with this indie brand yet, you can find the links to my previous posts below.

Sunstone, Smithsonite, Peanutwood Review
Spring 2013 Collection Review
Summer 2013 Trio Review

What sets Liquidus apart from other indie polish brands is the unique inspiration behind the polishes! They are all inspired by rocks, gems, and minerals. I just love that! There are beautiful things here on Earth and to convey that same beauty through nail polish is awesome in my book!


Today's Fall 2013 collection consists of three polishes. One is a glitter that pairs really nicely with the other 2. That makes this collection versatile and I love the colors for fall!



Let's start with Arsenic! It is "inspired by the poisonous mineral, this polish is a gray cream with a hint of copper and yellow shimmer." It applied really well and had very good coverage! I'm showing 2 coats below with no top coat.




The shimmer is subtle but adds a lot of depth to the polish!



I knew Copper would look great over both Arsenic and Blue Diamond Turquoise, so you will see it paired with both! First, I've done one coat over Arsenic. Copper is "inspired by the bright red-orange mineral. It is a glitter bomb with copper colored hexes and microfine holo glitter in a clear glossy base." This polish is packed with glitter! You may even end up brushing some off before applying to your nails. I'm showing only ONE coat below with top coat. I love that the microfine copper glitter is holo!







Lastly, we have my favorite of the bunch, Blue Diamond Turquoise! It is "inspired by the darkest blues of the mineral, Turquoise mined from the Blue Diamond Mine, this polish is a deep glossy teal." It's so squishy, I love it! It will need 2-3 coats depending on how thick or thin you make your coats. I'm showing three here. I've added a reverse glitter gradient of Copper (using the brush in the bottle and not a sponge) because they paired so nicely together! It is more green-leaning than my camera is showing. Absolutely stunning and perfect for fall!






Well, there you have it! 3 new shades for the Liquidus Nail Gloss Fall 2013 line! Which is your favorite? These retail for $9 (full sized 0.5 fl oz) and $6 (mini sized 0.25 fl oz) at the Etsy shop link below. 

Thanks for reading!


*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how you showed the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the copper and turqoise diamond shades together! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue diamond turquoise is gorgeous! especially with the copper glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM, MMM, MMMM. Want. Need. :) Liquidus is in my top 3 of lemming polish brands on Etsy - I am in love with their earthy element inspirations. Arsenic is divine. (How funny is that sentence. LOL). And blue diamond turquoise is out of this world! (Again, a funny.)

    ReplyDelete