Saturday, September 28, 2013

Swatch Saturday: Elevation Polish Arabian Sea and Malaspina Glacier + Comparison!

Good morning, readers! Happy Saturday! It's pouring here, but maybe that's not such a bad thing. I'm sure we will still find something fun to do.

I'm going through old pictures that I haven't posted on yet and I found these 2 "similar" polishes by Elevation Polish. So I'm going to post my swatch photos as well as a few nail wheel comparisons of them side by side at the bottom of this post to show how different they really are.



Arabian Sea was a Small Batch Prototype(SBP) in August and I still can't believe I was able to get one before they were gone! I love it so much, the brightness, the flakes, the color. Showing 2 coats below with top coat.




I adore the different colored flakes!



Malaspina Glacier is a Llarowe Exclusive and you can still buy it HERE! It has flakes and an amazing shimmer! It's not as bright as Arabian Sea but is still a really gorgeous shade. I'm showing 2 coats with top coat below.




That shimmer!!!



Here are some side by side shots to help show the differences between them (I've labeled each swatch)






As you can see, they are similar and yet very different. Which is your favorite? I love them both but cherish my Arabian Sea more because it was hard to get. Also, the color is one of my favorites and I could wear it every day for the rest of my life. ha!

Thanks so much for reading! Have a great weekend!

Elevation Polishes can be purchased at Elevationpolish.com 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I Love Arabian Sea! So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love them both.... I can totally understand why you love Arabian Sea so much :)
    I am having a hard time choosing my favorite cause they are both just as pretty :)
    Would not mind owning them both... not at all ;)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete