Monday, August 26, 2013

Fuchsia and Blue Skittlette!

Pata Puffer II  is an

Good morning, readers! Happy Monday! I have a fun skittlette manicure to share with you that I wore a couple of weeks ago. It's very simple but I think it's the color combo that made me love it so much.

  • My thumb and pinky have 2 coats of China Glaze Flying Dragon, with top coat.
  • My ring finger has 2 coats of Kiko Sugarmat 644
  • My index and middle fingers have 2 coats of Picture Polish Freya's Cats, topped with Elevation Polish Pata Puffer II, with top coat.




A little bonus outdoor shot. China Glaze Flying Dragon is really bright in the sun!





What do you think of this color combo? Thanks for reading!

*A polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, so pretty! And I'm drooling over that macro shot of Flying Dragon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this mani so much! Amazing color combo and great polish choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is an awesome combo, love the glitter especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Flying Dragon and have yet to use it...need to get on that. Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete