Friday, August 30, 2013

AquaDaisy Shazaam and Raspberry Beret Mani!

Good morning, readers! I'm almost through all of my old manis that I had photographed but not posted on. You may have seen this mani on instagram a few weeks ago!

After hearing such amazing things about AquaDaisy Shazaam (I used it in yesterday's mani post as well so check that out if you missed it!), I decided to take the plunge and order it for myself. While I was at her Etsy Shop, I came across Raspberry Beret and bought that one as well! I thought they would look nice together, and I was right!

Both are holographic and have amazing coverage. I've done 2 coats of each and then stamped with Shazaam over Raspberry Beret on my accent nails. The stamp design gives the look of a needle marble but was much easier! (My plate is a knock off of Konad m78)





What do you think? Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

5 comments: