Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dandy Nails Week, Day 3: The Pink Ladies!

Hello, readers! It's the middle of Dandy Nails Week on Adventures In Acetone! If you've missed the first two days, you can click the links below:

Waste Away With Me
Choke on a Kiss

The Pink Ladies was "inspired and named by Michelle at Things I Love At The Moment! This pink polish with pink shimmer is packed with pink and black glitter and large black dots." I'm showing two easy coats below with top coat. The shimmer is so pretty and I feel very girly wearing this one.





Tell me your thoughts on this new Dandy Nails polish! 

You can purchase this for $8(15 mL) at the Dandy Nails Etsy Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DandyNails

International Buyers can purchase at Ninja Polish(soon!): http://ninjapolish.com/home.php?cat=361

Don't forget to "Like" Dandy Nails on Facebook for updates on restocks:

Come back tomorrow for day 4 of Dandy Nails Week!

Thanks for reading!

*The polish in this post was send for me to review with my honest opinion.




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I really like hot pink, and I love black glitter, so this combination is perfection for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. . Mcdougal seemed to be fundamentally being competitive (and Now i'm inside understanding, to a significant degree) Männergruppen

    ReplyDelete