Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pomegranate Lacquer: Prince Charmer and Royal Brat Swatches!

Good morning, readers! I have two of the new Pomegranate Lacquer Royal Fairy Tale Collection polishes today! You can see the bottle shots of the other colors on my previous post of the Press Release below:

Pomegranate Lacquer Royal Fairy Tale Collection PR

The first is called Prince Charmer, a "rich, lavender grey creme." It applied easily and was opaque in two coats. This is a very pretty color and I think I'll use it as a base for some nail art soon! Shown below with no top coat.



Next, we have Royal Brat. It is a "bright apple green jelly." It's squishy but too opaque for a jelly sandwich manicure (I tried) so it is sort of a crelly(creme and jelly hybrid) in my opinion. Gorgeous bright green that will be great in the summer months. I'm showing 3 coats below with no top coat.



What do you think of these two new Pomegranate Lacquers? 

You can find these for $8.50 at their website here: http://www.pomegranatelacquer.com/ 

International Orders can be placed through Star Trinkets: http://www.startrinkets.com/en/shop-2/category/nail-lacquer/pomegranate/

Follow on Twitter: @freshjuicycolor


Thanks for reading!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.



Pin It!

4 comments: