Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sea Lore Wintry Friends Day 4: Arctic Otter!

Good morning! It's time for the next polish from Sea Lore's Wintry Friends Collection! If you missed my last 3 posts on Glacial Grayling, Snowy Seal, and Wintry Whale, please be sure to check them out!

Today I have Arctic Otter! Jamie describes it as a "dark brown shimmering base with beige squares and tiny champagne glitter." It is so shimmery that it reminds me of a metallic brown! I had no issues with application and I am showing 2 coats with 2 coats of top coat. Make sure you let the first coat dry before adding the second to prevent any dragging. It's a hungry glitter so Gelous or two coats of your favorite top coat will help with the texture. I decided to do a cute little otter head on my accent nail!


Such a pretty brown polish!!



Hi little otter!

Look at the flakies!

This was my husband's favorite when we were looking at the bottles when they came in the mail. It is definitely gorgeous and I am so happy I have it in my collection! I don't have many browns and this one is a winner! What do you think of Arctic Otter? We took a boat tour when we lived in Alaska and we got to see the otters floating around on their backs in the ocean! They are so adorable!

I can't wait to show you the final polish in the Sea Lore Wintry Friends Collection so check back tomorrow for that! Thanks for reading!


All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_71

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the beautiful blend of browns and gold, and yiii! Your otter is adorable!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you called it a hungry glitter hahaha! your otter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White I really love them all (and naturally - your nail art) - I think this one rally is the most unique of the entire set!
    I love the way it looks and I LOVE your otter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a wonderful collection and you do a great job interpreting them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable nail art and amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete