Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Nail Junkie Cocoa Swatches!

Good morning, readers! I have one of the new polishes from The Nail Junkie's Cafe Polish Collection! The collection is of 3 shimmers that are almost metallic and are cafe themed: Coffee, Cocoa, and Tea. You can see the entire collection swatched on Aleta's Blog as well as Sheila's at Pointless Cafe.

The Nail Junkie Cocoa, felt pieces for easy nail polish removal, and Cutie Balm! This is amazing cuticle balm! Aleta sends a free mini with each purchase of two or more polishes, but also sells 0.5 and 1 ounce jars in her shop! I have a feeling I'll be buying more of this when it's gone!

Aleta sent me Cocoa to share with you all and it's super pretty! I'm showing three thin coats with one coat of Poshe. It dries to a satin type finish and once you put top coat on, the sparkles come out again! I had no issues and had easy application that required almost no cleanup. This is a great polish for the holidays and winter season and makes me want to curl up by the fireplace!




I love the different colored specks in Cocoa giving it more depth than a plain metallic or shimmer.

What do you think of Cocoa? This is my first polish from The Nail Junkie brand and I am impressed! I'll definitely be getting more! 

Aleta is currently having a giveaway for a full set of the Cafe Polish Collection! Go enter: http://www.thenailjunkie.com/2012/11/official-release-and-giveaway-my-new.html

Don't forget to "Like" The Nail Junkie on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/TheNailJunkie?ref=ts&fref=ts


The Nail Junkie Polish Shop: http://shop.thenailjunkie.com/

Thanks for reading!

*This polish was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I've considered purchasing the Cutie Balm! I'm a cuticle cream junkie, so I'm glad to hear that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! And I may have to try that cuticle balm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the photos it almost looks slightly gold. Really really pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete