Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shimmer-thon Day 9-Trisha!

Good morning, readers!! I have a fun Shimmer Polish to show you today! Trisha really surprised me! At first glance all I saw was orange and I'm not a huge orange polish fan. But once it was on, I ended up loving it!! I think the other colors added in really did it for me. I've also decided that this would make a killer Halloween or fall mani layered over black!

Cindy describes Trisha on her blog as:

"For you ladies who enjoy a nice copper polish... Trisha Shimmer lights up your fingers with shades of Copper. Add along flashes of blue, purple, and gold sparkle to complete this shimmery mix."

This was 3 coats. Next time I'll layer it since you can definitely see my nail through the 3 coats. But I still loved wearing it like this!





I used:
Orly Nail Defense
3 coats of Shimmer Polish Trisha
1 coat of Shimmer Polish Glass

So as I already said, I loved this more than I thought I would. It had an easy application because the majority of the glitters are on the smaller side. I don't think I got any of the big blue hexes on my nails, though, which I was sad about. At least the gold ones were easier to grab!

Cindy has an etsy shop HERE if you are interested in this or any of her other polishes. The polishes retail for $12 each. You can also find her blog with contact info HERE and her new Facebook Page HERE.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!


*This product was sent for me to review with my honest opinion

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm liking all of the glitters I've seen from this brand so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was surprisingly holographic... glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this is so pretty! Haven't tried any of her polishes yet.

    ReplyDelete