Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Challenge Day 10: He's Going In Circles!

Hello readers!! Today's challenge was to use a polish with the same first letter as Hailey's name. I went through my stash list for "H" polishes and when I realized my only China Glaze holographic polish stared with an "H" it had to be it! Here is China Glaze He's Going In Circles:

I just LOVE sunny holo weather!! 

This was 3 coats with no base or top coat. Such a light sea green it almost looks silver. I love it, though! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. this is STILL my fav holo in my collection!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it would end up being a holo LOL ;P looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I need more holos in my life as I have none in my collection.....YET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning holo! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! I tagged you in a post on my blog. Check it out:

    http://poshbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! It's beautiful! I have to add this to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. that a cute challenge. this holo is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty. I love this! Is this hard to find?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, this collection was a while ago so you'd be better off looking on ebay or blogsales!

      Delete