Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Polish Gift Haul!

Hello readers!! I'm back from our long 2 week holiday visit to my parents' house so now I'm ready to get back to some blogging! While I was gone, I received some gorgeous polishes for my birthday and Christmas that I want to share with you now!

Here is a group shot for you of all of my new goodies:



These are for my birthday from my bff Heidi! She sent me OPI DS Opulence, OPI DS Temptation, Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe(!!!!!omg!!!), and the butter LONDON Dressing Table Duo of Tart With A Heart and The Black Knight! How spoiled am I?! Thanks dear!!!

I received these for Christmas from my brother's girlfriend, my dear friend, Ashley! OPI No Room For The Blues, That's Hot! Pink, and Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to try these!!!! Thanks, Ashley!! :D


How's that for a new haul post? I love love love all of them and can't wait to show them off to you!! I also received 2 Born Pretty Stamping plates so I'll be showing you some new stamping designs this week as well!!

Thanks for reading! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. wow i love all of these!! I can't wait to see swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <333 love spoiling with polish! hope you had a fantastic bday.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great haul! I LOVE all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you are a lucky girl! i cant wait to see these swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats Hot! Pink is one of my staples, can't go past it so bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I felt like I could pass on Temptation but now I'm not so sure it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you need to show us the butter london polishes =)

    ReplyDelete