Saturday, July 23, 2011

Watermelon Toes!

Hey everyone! Happy Weekend! Is anyone doing anything fun this weekend? We probably won't do anything out of the ordinary since the weekends and the week days just blend together while the hubby is deployed.

I have another nail post of my awesome friend, Heidi. She is a great guinea pig for me when I want to try out new colors and designs but don't want to take off my polish. This time we used her toes!

While doing our normal drive around to different stores for polish, I came across Essie's Watermelon and knew I had to have it. It's a very fun summer color, and since we are in the hundreds for temps lately here in Georgia, I think we still have a lot more summer to get through.


Pink: Watermelon by Essie
White: Milani white nail art polish with a thin brush
Green: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green
Black Seeds: Sinful Colors Black On Black
Glitter: OPI Teenage Dream(I can't get enough of this glitter!)
Tools: Thin design brush for the green tips
Dotting tool for the seeds
Makeup sponge for the glitter on the big toes

Please ignore the waviness of the white line, apparently it didn't look wavy to me when I was on the floor doing them. haha.

So what do you think? :)
Pin It!

2 comments: